Last updated: April 05, 2017
All orders placed with Digident Laboratory Pty Ltd by dentists or representatives of their clinic or practice are subject to these terms and conditions.
- All fees charged by Digident Laboratory are to be paid within a 14-day period after the end of month statement has been issued for an outstanding account (unless agreement in writing has been provided by Digident Laboratory). Failure to do so may incur late fees or charges for additional administration costs.
- Fees and charges are subject to change without notice.
- Administration fees may apply for credit card payments.
- If outstanding accounts are not paid, Digident Laboratory has the right to suspend supply of any or all goods until payment or part thereof has been made.
- The client will be responsible for payment of costs relating to collection of unpaid accounts and subject to interest on outstanding amounts.
- Digident Laboratory will charge for delivery of goods to clients. If refusal or failure of delivery of goods that Digident Laboratory has attempted to deliver in accordance with work orders or requests, additional fees may apply for additional delivery costs and storage of goods.
- Digident Laboratory manufactures all dental devices and restorations according to the specifications given by the client, in the belief that each device or restoration is made for the benefit and improvement of the patients’ health or wellbeing. Digident Laboratory recommends that each clinician has confirmed that each patient is dentally stable prior to treatment and commencement of use of goods supplied by Digident Laboratory.
- Digident Laboratory takes no responsibility for problems resulting from; failure to use goods supplied, tenderness experienced by using goods supplied, scratches or irritation to the cheeks, lips or gums by goods supplied, problems relating to poor patient hygiene and preventative dental maintenance practices, temporary effects to speech caused by goods supplied, pre-existing circumstances that may result in failure of goods supplied or the need for further dental treatment, goods or part thereof that may be dislodged, swallowed or aspirated during use, problems that may occur in the jaw, headaches or ear problems or the instance of allergic reactions to goods supplied.
- Goods supplied come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. A dentist or client is entitled to a replacement or refund of goods in the event of a major failure and compensation for any reasonable foreseeable loss or damages. Dentist or client are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Digident Laboratory will not be liable for failures caused by dentists (or third parties) using faulty materials or workmanship, maltreatment of goods by dentists or patients, conditions for operating, storage and maintenance have not met manufacturers recommendations resulting in failure, defects that are a result of an accident, abuse or misuse by the dentist (or a representative of) or the patient.
- In providing goods and services, Digident Laboratory uses various Intellectual Property Rights (including systems, processes, software, knowhow and techniques) which are owned by or licenced to Digident Laboratory. These are not to be used or duplicated without consent of the licensee or Digident Laboratory. Digident Laboratory logos, trademarks, branding or images are not to be used without the consent of the company.
- Dentists are responsible for securing consent from all patients required by law, including without limitation the Privacy Act, in order for records to be disclosed to Digident Laboratory for the purposes of providing goods as requested by the dentist. Digident Laboratory will comply with the relevant State and Commonwealth laws, including the Privacy Act which may include providing personal information about a patient to that particular Patient upon that patient’s request.